THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
If you would like information about a possible order, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
1)How did you hear about The Sweet Tooth Bar?
2)Event Date & Time (please include Event Date in Subject Line)
3)Occasion (1st Birthday, Baby Shower, Wedding etc.)
4)Event Theme (send any photos you may have for inspiration)
5)Type of Sweets (please include the items listed below)
6)Form of Payment: Chase Quick Pay, Venmo or Pay Pal
Custom sweets require a 4-6 week advance notice, and in the busy seasons, I am often booked much earlier. But I can occasionally squeeze in last-minute orders, so just ask!
If you are interested in a Styled Dessert Table, please email Styling Sweets firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
1) Event Date & Time/Duration (setup time, party start/end time)
2) Event Location (address)/Venue Name
3) Occasion (Baby Shower, Birthday etc.)
4) Event Theme/Color Scheme (send any photos you may have for inspiration)
5) What is your vision for your event?
6) For 6ft (standard size) Dessert Tables, a minimum of 7 dozen sweets are required. Depending on size of table setup and number of guests, less/more sweets will be needed.
7) We order cakes for our clients. Please provide number of guests for servings.
8) Do you have something specific you would like included (Balloons, Florals, Throne Chair, Photo Wall, etc)? If so, please explain or list items.
9) Interested in party favors? If so, what do you have in mind?
10) Budget: What is your budget range? We will be able to inform you of what we can offer according to your budget. Budget amount includes cake, sweets, props, setup/breakdown, etc.
11) Form of payment: Chase Quick Pay, Venmo or PayPal? A 50% deposit is required to secure and confirm your event. Remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to your event date.
Please note that all orders are not considered confirmed without a 50% non-refundable deposit. Thank you for your patience and understanding!